Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity to both build AND lead project teams in an agile and fast-paced organization? Do you value an active role in sustaining and growing an agile project management culture? Do you have strong communication skills that enable you to be an expert at group facilitation? Do you enjoy using your analytical skills and problem solving skills as both a team lead and team participant? If so, we have a talented team for you to join at NewsBank.
Successful candidates must thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and have background in areas such as:
* Ability to manage projects across multi-functional groups such as software development, operations, marketing and senior management
* Experience with scrum and the principles of Agile development
* Excellent communication and group facilitation skills
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and adjust quickly to changes in priorities
* Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of people and skill levels
* Project management in an IT environment
* Project Management Certification a plus
Health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurances; 401k; paid vacation/sick/personal leave and paid holidays.
This position can be based out of our Keene, NH or Chester, VT office.
EEO Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans - VEVRAA Federal Contractor