NewsBank is looking for an Account Sales Executive to introduce a new product into a new market.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven success growing new business in a new market with previous experience selling to municipalities. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects and customers, uncover their needs, win new customers, and secure renewals. If you are entrepreneurial, motivated, results-driven, and a team player, we’d like to meet you.
· Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
· Drive new sales, upgrades, and maintain renewals
· Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
· Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
· Report on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
· Stay up-to-date with the target market and the other solution providers in it.
· Monthly travel
· Attend conferences
· 3-5 years of proven success of achieving sales quotas as an Account Executive introducing a new product into a new market
· Previous experience selling information-based products to municipalities
· Consultative Selling experience
· Strategic Selling experience
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· A positive attitude
· Attention to detail
· Ability to establish, develop and maintain a genuine relational connection with prospects and customers
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations
· Experience with CRM software
NewsBank, inc. has been a premier information provider for more than 45 years. Our comprehensive resources meet the diverse research needs of public libraries, colleges and universities, schools, military and government libraries, and professionals around the world. Our corporate offices are located in beautiful and sunny Naples, Florida .
EEO Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans - VEVRAA Federal Contractor