The Financial Services Representative processes orders and invoicing in a timely manner. They maintain and audit customer accounts to ensure accurate billing information, daily reporting and act as a backup to the lead person. They prepare and process forms for publisher royalty calculations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process initial and renewal invoices.
- Maintain customer accounts to ensure accurate billing information.
- Complete daily reporting for upper management.
- Complete daily closing and balancing of all companies.
- Process forms for senior management to allocate appropriate dollar amounts for publisher royalties.
- Audit initial orders to ensure accurate pricing and compliance with company policies.
- Audit monthly/quarterly reports ensuring correct royalties are being processed to publishers.
- Maintain price lists.
- Works closely with sales and sales management.
- High School Diploma and minimum of 1-3 years experience in a similar position that demonstrates:
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to the needs of internal and external customers
- Initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Cooperation with team members to resolve problems and achieve goals.
- Flexibility to work extended hours when required to complete month-end and quarter-end tasks.
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, dental, life, supplemental life, short-term disability insurances, 401(k) retirement savings plan, and flexible spending plans.
NewsBank, inc. has been a premier information provider for more than 45 years. Our comprehensive resources meet the diverse research needs of public libraries, colleges and universities, schools, military and government libraries, and professionals around the world.
EEO Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans - VEVRAA Federal Contractor